Do you want to get better and have more fun skiing, stand up paddleboarding, or using kettle bells? Send us your videos of your sport, with a front view and a side view of the action. We will evaluate your technique and help create a plan for movement improvement. With our expert advice you will improve dramatically and gain confidence!
The best athletes and competitors have coaches working with them constantly on fundamentals. Now you can receive free coaching from anywhere in the world, be it on the hill, in the water, or in your living room.
Fill out and submit the student profile and assessment survey below and one of our coaches will get you started on the road to improvement!
Jonathan Bischof - SUP (Stand Up Paddle), Ski, Fitness
Vermont Ski and Sport owner and head coach Jonathan Bischof has been coaching and training athletes for over 35 years. Jonathan's coaching resume and certifications include:
• 30+ years as Owner and Head Windsurf and SUP Coach at New England Sailboard Co.
• 30+ years Coaching Skiing at Stratton Mountain, Vermont
• RKC - Russian Kettlebell Challenge Certification. Leader in proper kettlebell form and strength training.
• NSCA - National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer (CPT). A nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing the strength and conditioning profession around the world.
• FMS - Functional Movement Systems Level Two: Advanced Correctives. A functional movement screening is used to assess movement patterns to identify limitations or asymmetries and provide action plans for correction.
• WPA - World Paddle Association Certified Instructor. The WPA's goal is to provide a global standard for competitive SUP events and training.