Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
The Bolle Gravity ski and snowboard goggle is a high end goggle designed to fit a variety of people. The Forestay Outrigger system allows the goggle strap to move independently of the frame, creating and ideal fit for helmet wearers. The Gravity is packed with high tech features and offered in multiple frame/lens options.
Features and Benefits:
- Double Lens Technology
- Anti Fog
- Scratch Resistant Carbo-Glas Protective Lens Armor
- Flow Tech Venting
- Ultra Wide Field of View
- Triple Gold Double Density Foam
- Forestay outrigger system aids helmet/goggle fit
The Gravity features a moderate field of view and a spherical lens. The Two Tones Black frame comes with the Modulator Light Control Lens, and the Black and White frame comes with the Green Emerald
- Modulator Light Control (Two Tones Black): A technical, polarized lens that uses NXT technology to instantly adapt it's blue mirror lens to changing light conditions. One of the most technically advanced lenses in the Bolle line.
- Green Emerald (Black and White): a striking green mirror reduces glare and contrast while providing a lens that is useful in most conditions.