MTI SUP Safety Belt Inflatable PFD
Original price $114.99 - Original price $114.99
Original price $114.99
$120.00 - $120.00
Current price $120.00
SAME SAFETY, SMALLER PACKAGE
The all new SUP Safety belt uses the same bladder and fanny pack style from the MTI Fluid 2.0, but condenses it into half the size. This type III Coast Guard approved PFD is the smallest and lightest in its class. A simple rip cord design inflates the deployable bladder via an included CO2 cartridge.
- Zippered Storage Pocket
- 2 movable D rings for gear attachment
- Indicator window shows status of CO2 (armed/disarmed)
- Uses a bayonet style 24g CO2 cartridge - INCLUDED
- Bladder is easy to fold and return to fanny-pack after deployment
- Built in Halkey Roberts manual inflator mechanism
- Built In safety whistle
- WAIST SIZE: 30" - 56"
- USCG TYPE III - Worn or Carried
- BOUYANCY: 29lbs.
- USER: 80 lbs. and Up
*The US Coast Guard officially classifies SUPs as vessels and requires every paddler to have a PFD on board at all times (except when paddling in a surf zone).