- How to Arm Your Pack
SAME SAFETY, SMALLER PACKAGE
The all new SUP Safety belt uses the same bladder and fanny pack style from the MTI Fluid 2.0, but condenses it into half the size. This type III Coast Guard approved PFD is the smallest and lightest in its class. A simple rip cord design inflates the deployable bladder via CO2 cartridge.
- Zippered Storage Pocket
- 2 movable D rings for gear attachment
- Indicator window shows status of CO2 (armed/disarmed)
- Uses an included bayonet style 24g CO2 cartridge
- Bladder is easy to fold and return to fanny-pack after deployment
- WAIST SIZE: 30" - 52"
- USCG TYPE III - Worn or Carried
- USER: More than 80 lbs. and at least 16 YEARS OLD
*The US Coast Guard officially classifies SUPs as vessels and requires every paddler to have a PFD on board at all times (except when paddling in a surf zone).