MTI Youth Reflex Kid's Life Jacket PFD
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The MTI Youth Reflex Life Jacket PFD offers a traditional style life jacket for smaller riders between 50-90 lbs. Featuring a super soft liner, plenty of cargo pockets, and a built in safety whistle, the Youth Reflex offers years of comfortable personal floatation for kid's and smaller paddlers.
- Front entry with zipper
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- 7 adjustment points
- 2 expandable cargo pockets
- Adjustable shoulders with fabric buckle covers
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- INCLUDED safety whistle
- US Coast Guard Approved Type III PFD
- BOUYANCY: min. 12lbs.
- USER: 50-90lbs.
*The US Coast Guard officially classifies SUPs as vessels and requires every paddler to have a PFD on board at all times (except when paddling in a surf zone).