8 Tips for Making Things Happen
Goals not only take planning, but commitment. There can be various constructs that enable or hinder you from accomplishing your objectives. When it comes to sup, skiing, general fitness, life, or business, setting goals can make or break your outcome. Here are my top 8 tips for making things happen.
1. Make sure consistency is at the top of the list. Being dependable and predictable to oneself goes a long way towards your vision and goals.
2. Doing something each day including rest/recovery days is how the elite manage. Try not to be someone that starts, stops, starts, stops each time, trying to make up for lost time!
3. Understand exercise addiction (EA) is not healthy! EA is not about consistency and it will crush and burn you in all aspects.
4. What ever sport you do, learn to move well.
5. Cut your self some slack when things don’t go as planned. Recover, regroup, and move on to fix it. Sometimes things can’t be fixed and this requires you to zig and zag.
6. Make sure your goals are attainable, realistic, and measurable.
7. Have an exit strategy in place beforehand.
8. Eat the pizza, drink the soda, and enjoy life while reaching for your dreams.
Jonathan is a lifestyle paddle boarder, coach, and enjoys eating good food. For those of you who would like private coaching please reach out to create your plan for success and development.