Announcing Our New SUP Race Services Division!
Vermont Ski and Sport is proud to announce our exclusive new SUP Race Services Division. What is race services? We provide guidance, support, and race training for beginner and recreational stand up paddle boarders. This results in improved technique and better finishes.
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF SUP RACE SERVICES:
- New and used equipment delivery to race venues with free setup
- On water 1-on-1 coaching utilizing water proof headset radios
- Video analysis of your on-water technique
- How to a create a before and after action review plan
- How to create a sustainable fitness and nutrition program to enhance performance and prevent injury
- Equipment repair
- Safety review and response plan
- Individual and group clinics
Our official launch will be at this years 2018 Carolina Sup Cup in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, where we'll be racing and training April 16 - April 21. New to the Carolina Sup Cup? We'll have course preview of the Money Island Race, on-water tech sessions, and 2018 board testing from NSP and Starboard.
Race services are available nation wide at our place or yours. Create your own private cirriculum with Chief Learning Officer (CLO) Jonathan Bischof or set up a group training/test session with your whole crew! All sessions have the option for video analysis and two-way radio communication to enable better and more efficient learning.Call/Text us at 1-802-258-0282 or email us today to book your solo or group session for 2018 Carolina SUP Cup and beyond.
Leave a comment