Quick Tip: Friends Don't Let Friends Buy Crappy Inflatable Paddleboards
Yeah, I said it. CRAPPY INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARDS are just that. Consumers are getting told they are buying a premium paddle board and in reality are buying a model that should only sell for half of what they’re paying. In order for you to have an inflatable that will last, paddle comfortably, and be easy to use buying a quality well built and designed board is crucial.
Things to look for in a premium awesome board;
- A hydrodynamic shape that enables flow and ease of movement on the water.
- Hull material that is UV resistant, holds shape and offers durability protection.
- Reinforced rails and seams that last and won't delaminate.
- Industrial D rings that have a solid interior anchoring to the board.
- A storage bag with extra room and allows your board to vent and dry out.
- If the package includes a paddle, one that that has an anti-twist shaft for better grip and easier control.
- Includes high performance premium accessories like a high pressure pump making inflation easier.