MTI Fluid 2.0 Inflatable Belt Pack - PFD
The only Personal Floatation Device (PFD) we swear by. A minimalist fanny pack design is unobtrusive for any type of paddling. Whether it be yoga, touring, racing or anything else you can think of. A simple rip cord design inflates the deployable PFD via CO2 cartridge. Fully USCG approved, the choice is obvious.
- 3D Mesh Comfort Belt
- Zippered Storage Pocket
- Exterior Whistle Holder
- D ring for gear attachment
- Indicator window shows status of CO2 (armed/disarmed)
- Uses an included bayonet style 24g CO2 cartridge
- Bladder is easy to fold and return to fanny-pack after deployment
- WAIST SIZE: 30" - 52"
- USCG TYPE III - Worn or Carried
- USER: More than 80 lbs. and at least 16 YEARS OLD
*The US Coast Guard officially classifies SUPs as vessels and requires every paddler to have a PFD on board at all times (except when paddling in a surf zone).